Wednesday, March 14, 2012

YFO Is On Hiatus

This blog is now on indefinite hiatus. Thanks for reading!

This was my first blog project and I'm very proud of it. I started it at university and posting every couple of days was fun and stimulating. I don't have the time to do that anymore, but I'll always look back fondly on my days of reviewing products and savaging celebrity outfits.

I'm keeping a selection of greatest hits online. Some pieces on this blog (especially reviews) were done in exchange for money and products from sponsors. While I was always honest in those articles (they were not 'advertorials' - I often made negative comments), I will not be keeping many of them online.

Please enjoy the purest of the fashion content churned out in the lifetime of Covet/Your Fashion Oasis!









No comments: